Pages

Thursday 13 November 2014

Manaiakalani Film Festival

Today in the afternoon Panmure Bridge School went to the Manaiakalani film festival at Sylvia park. The cinema that we went to was loud and noisy when we walked inside. Other schools were already inside when we walked in. I was excited about seeing lots of fabulous videos, but I was also nervous because there were heaps of people from other schools. When the lights went and the first person to speak stepped on the platform everyone stopped talking. All the videos that I saw were very interesting and had lots of learning. My favorite movie out of all of our school was room 4's Duffy saves the day. My favorite movie was Tamaki College's master chef video because the three contestants made some interesting foods. I also like how Glenn Innes school helped make Bubble and Squeak. I also like Saint Pius X's video about making better butter. The Manaiakalani film festival was cool and I had a great time looking at all of those videos made by other schools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment