Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey Prizes


Today Rachel from the Auckland university came to Panmure Bridge School to give out the certificates and prizes to the people to participated or came 1st, 2nd or 3rd in the competition. Lots of PBS people participated and got a certificate for their effort. Nesi came 3rd, I came 2nd and AJ came 1st. Rachel also said that panmure bridge school had the most people blogging over the holiday's and the most people who finished all of the 21 set tasks. My favorite task was when I rated the Eddie the eagle trailer. I gave it a five star rating because I think it is a cool movie with a person with a great purpose.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel,

    Thanks so much for your useful feedback about the holiday blogging programme. I'm so glad that you liked the Eddie the Eagle task. (It was one of my favourites as well).

    I am already getting quite excited about the next version of our programme. We're going to have another blogging challenge this summer and I really hope that you'll participate!

    See you in a few months when I come back to Panmure Bridge to talk about the programme.

    Keep up the great work, Daniel :)

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete