Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey

For this winter learning journey I had to list 2 different ways on how I could fun raise money for the para Olympic people to fly to Rio De Janerio. Even though Harvey Norman is helping to raise funds they might still need more. I also hope that my dad is helping the para Olympic people because he works for Harvey Norman. 

Number One: Knock on people's doors and ask them to support the para athletes
Number Two: Ask people who have disabilities but aren't in the Olympic to help the para Olympic people because they might help other people like them 

4 comments:

  1. Hello Daniel, these ideas on way to raise money for the para Olympics are smart and thoughtful. It is nice to see you doing a lot of work during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great work Daniel, I like the Ideas you have wrote bout raising money. You have put a lot of effort in this work.
    By Mele-LS1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi AJ and Mele
    Thanks for commenting on my blog. I have seen great work on both of your blogs (I haven't commented on yours yet though). I really enjoyed this activity because I would feel sad if the para-Olympic people couldn't go to the para-Olympics.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with you, Daniel. I think that it would be really sad if anyone who qualified for the games wasn't able to attend. I think that your ideas of door knocking and soliciting support would both work quite well. I think that most people just want the best for others and would be happy to donate a bit of money to make someone else's dreams come true!

    Keep up the great work, Daniel. You are doing a fabulous job :)

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete