Pages

Monday 19 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey

For this summer learning journey activity, I have to write about how I would feel if I was in a foreign country and I had to communicate with people in a brand new language. I would feel very nervous and scared, as I will probably be surrounded by people who speak a different language. Here is my poem that I made about it:

Everywhere I look
There are people who look like crooks
Random strangers who I don't know
Dressed in a suit and bow
Fear
Enough to scare I bear

(I know it's pretty bad but I tried)

5 comments:

  1. Hello Daniel, I like how tried your best and gave it a go. You have been blogging a lot and that is really good. Keep on working hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel good to see your doing a lot of Learning Journey Task. I like your reason why you would feel to be in a foregin country. Keep up the great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice
    I think it wasn't that bad
    Good Job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Daniel, I think your poem wasn't that bad. It's harder than it looks. I took 10 minutes to come up with my poem. Anyways keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Daniel,

    I agree with Oh Hsen and Cherise. This poem isn't bad - it's an interesting take on a series of rhyming couplets. I hope that the people in Canada don't actually scare you that badly! (We're actually pretty nice:-)).

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete