Pages

Thursday 22 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey

For this activity, I have to interview one of my family members and ask them some things. I interview my mum.
1. What is your name? - Emmy
2. Where were you born - Samoa
3. How many siblings do you have? - Five
4. What is your favorite thing about living in New Zealand? - Visiting beautiful parts of NZ
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why? - I want to go to Hawaii because I heard that Hawaii has beautiful beaches and they have a great culture.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Daniel, I like how you told who you interviewed for this activity. There is a sentence that doesn't make sense so you should fix it. Besides that you have been doing really great at completing activities. Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Daniel, your interview with your mum looks very awesome. I like how your mum gave a reason why she would want to go to Hawaii. Good on you Emmy. Keep up the great work Daniel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Daniel, I like how you have written the responses from your mum next to the questions. I also like how you have added questions to show that it is a question. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daniel,

    Like your mom, I would also love to go to Hawaii. It would be amazing! I have heard that it is truly stunning - very beautiful beaches and rugged coastline. I have also heard that it's quite similar to come of our Pacific Islands. I have been lucky enough to travel to Tonga, Samoa and Rarotonga. I'm hoping to get to Niue and Fiji this year. Have you ever been to a Pacific Island? I wonder if they really do look a lot like Hawaii...

    I suppose that the only way to know for sure is to go ourselves. I hope that you and your mom are able to get to Hawaii one day to see it for yourselves :)

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete