Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

My Summer Holidays And The Summer Learning Journey Programme

In the summertime, I am usually on my computer playing games or doing the Summer Learning Journey. One of my favorite activities during summer is definitely doing the Summer Learning Journey. Most people probably think doing something that is similar to work during the holidays is boring but it can be interesting and you can learn lots of different things you can do during the school holidays. I have participated in the summer learning journey twice so far. I decided to participate in it because I had nothing to do so I was really bored. Once I finished the first activity, I decided to just keep on doing it. The two Summer Learning Journey programmes were about countries. In the first one, I chose the United Kingdom and I learnt about four countries that the United Kingdom is made up of (Wales, Ireland, Scotland and England). On the second Summer Learning Journey programme, I decided to choose Canada as my country. I learnt that, while most New Zealander's probably eat cereal for breakfast, Canadians enjoy eating pancakes and maple syrup. I really like doing the Summer Learning Journey programme as it's a great idea to help students to learn over the holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment